Just a quick thank you

Thank you, everyone, for your wonderful comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Favourite Products/Brands

Hey, everybody. I don't have any cards to post, but I'm going to ask you a random question.

What are some of your favourite brands to use on cards and scrapbook pages? And what are your favourite type of embellishments?

Some of my favourite stamps come from Hero Arts, Sweet 'n Sassy, and Hanna Stamps, and my favourite brand of card stock is Prism. I like to use brads and ribbon on my cards, as well. Especially ribbon! :D

So what are your favourites?

3 comments:

Create It Simply said...

Card stock: Prism

Patterns: Bo Bunny, October Afternoon, Basic Grey, Sassafras Lass

Stamps: Sweet n Sassy, Unity, CC Designs, Gina K, My Favorite Things, Cat's Pajamas, A Muse, Papertrey Ink

Markers: Copic

Pencils: Prismacolor

Ink: Clearsnap

Ribbon: Creative Impressions

Gems, Pearls and Buttons of any kind

Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Teresa Kline said...

Let's see
Stamps: SNSS, Verve, Papertrey Ink, and some SU. I prefer clear over red rubber.
Cardstock: Prism
DP: I like lots of different brands, basicgrey, My Mind's Eye, SU, Cosmo Cricket, Paper Loft and many others.
Ink: Momento, SU and Close To My Heart(even though I don't have any)
Ribbon: SU, American Crafts, and many others.
Embellishments: Basicgrey, American Crafts, Memory Makers, Bazzil, SU Brads, Jumbo Eyelets, Bling of any kind.
Adhesive: I have struggled with this one, I have found lately that I like Scrapbook Adhesives and I like the medium size Zots.

Have a great week!

enjoy *~*

VIP cards said...

I am a new in this field but i like to work on the cardstock and in stamping i like the Papertrey Ink, Gina k and many others. Thanks for asking this will help me to know about more thing. Which would be helpful for me.