Just a quick thank you

Thank you, everyone, for your wonderful comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Monday, August 3, 2009

My Cards

Here are the cards I made earlier. I meant to post them earlier, but never got a chance to get back on the computer until now.

Hugs:



Supplies:
DP: American Crafts
Ribbon
Stamps: uh... they were my sister's... not sure. I'll get back to you on that one...
Ink: Clearsnap Chalk

You Make Me Smile:


Supplies:
DP: Daisy D's
Card Stock: Prism
Stamp: Sweet 'N Sassy
Ink: Clearsnap Chalk
Prismacolor pencils

The last card was for a Featured Stamper challenge. Here's Teresa's card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1432270?&cat=500&ppuser=141637

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

adorable purple elephant, thanks for playing!

enjoy *~*

Ashley said...

I love to stamp, too! My sister and I make cards all the time! cool to know there's some fellow stampers out there!